My ESTER is your personal user account which enables independent use of several services, and simple and convenient communication with your library.
You can log in to My ESTER with a username and password, ID-card/digi-ID, Mobile-ID, Smart-ID and in some libraries also via the TAAT service.
Some libraries enable self-registration via the web. More information under the section Services.
In My ESTER you can:
- See your checkouts and their due dates; renew them if necessary
- See which items you have signed up for
- View your unpaid fines and the bills issued by the library
- Search and request items without having to enter your personal information more than once
- Save Reading History
- Save Preferred Searches
- Save records to Lists
- Add Reviews to items in the online catalogue
- Rate items in the online catalogue
- Modify your personal information
- Change your password
- Send suggestions and comments on the catalogue
- Recommend to purchase new items